An IT professional has ability to demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat after completing the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service.
- System administrators or developers who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators recommended, or those with equivalent skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course
YOUR ABILITIES AFTER THE COURSE:
- Configure and deploy OpenShift Enterprise master hosts
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts
- Deploy the OpenShift Enterprise authentication
- Manage OpenShift Enterprise resources
- Use OpenShift Enterprise to deploy applications
COURSE DURATION & EXAM:
3days of classroom training
Recommended training: (EX280)
Recommends the following to help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam: OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
COURSE CONTENT : EX280 :Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service.
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
Install OpenShift Enterprise
Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
Execute commands using the command line interface.
Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
Manage the system
Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
Customize OpenShift Enterprise
Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.