An IT professional has ability to demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to implement flexible storage solutions for on-premise and hybrid clouds using Red Hat Gluster Storage after completion of Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
- System administrators wishing to demonstrate skills in the use of Red Hat Gluster Storage
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the needed skills can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Your abilities after the course:
Deploy and configure Red Hat Gluster Storage instances on virtual and physical systems
- Configure and manage Red Hat Gluster Storage volumes
- Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage clients
- Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage features
- Manage and troubleshoot Red Hat Gluster Storage instances
Course duration & Exam:
2 days of classroom training
Recommended training: (RH236)
A candidate must pass the following exams to earn this credential:
EX236 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage exam
COURSE CONTENT:RH236 :Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage
Introduction to Red Hat Storage
Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
Explore the classroom environment
Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
Installation Install Red Hat Storage Server.
Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
Understand different volume types.
Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
ACLs and quotas
Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
Grow storage volumes online.
Configure IP failover using CTDB.
Unified file and object storage
Configure Swift object access.
Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.