An IT professional will be able to demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a plethora of tasks using Red Hat CloudForms after completion of this certification.
- Experienced Red Hat CloudForms administrators seeking validation of their skills.
- Students who have attended Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful
Your abilities after the course:
- An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat CloudForms.
Course duration & Exam:
4 days of classroom training
Recommended training: (CL220)
A candidate must pass the following exams to earn this credential:
EX220 – RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack
COURSE CONTENT:CL220 :Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management
Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
Report on VM and resource usage.
Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
Manage the lifecycle
Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
Understand capacity and usage metrics.
Exploit monitoring features
Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Discover CloudForms Automate
Execute automations to speed up delivery.
Catalogs and services
Define the catalog and services.