An IT professional has ability to demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, update container images and run and link containers once they are certified with Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development.
- Enterprise SOA architects who are interested in moving to a containerized software application pattern
- People working in a DevOps environment who need to create, update and run containers in a development environment for eventual migration to production
- Have familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts.
- Have an understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice.
- Have familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended.
- Have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification recommended.
Your abilities after the course:
- Implementing new container images by extending existing images
- Manage images including pulling and pushing images from a private registry
- Manually run and link containers in a development environment
Course duration & Exam:
3 days of classroom training
Recommended training: D0276Containerizing Software Applications
A candidate must pass the following exams to earn this credential:
EX276 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerized Application Development
COURSE CONTENT:D0276 :Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerized Application Development
Introduce and review the course.
Get started with containers
Provision a database server using container technology.
Work with containers
Work with and manipulate existing container images to produce containerized services.
Manage the life cycle of an image from creation to deletion.
Create custom images
Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
Design container images for application deployment
Design and build a custom container image for the deployment of an application over multiple containers.
Test containerized application deployment
Deploy a multi-container application using Kubernetes.
Troubleshoot containerized applications
Utilize various techniques to troubleshoot a containerized application.
Provision development environments
Provision a development environment using the Red Hat CDK.
Comprehensive review of containerizing software applications
Demonstrate how to containerize a software application.