An IT professional has ability to possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite after getting certified as Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design
- Business analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. The exam does not require any Java™ programming expertise.
- Students who have taken Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427) course.
- Firm understanding of Java, including Java development tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse via Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio).
- Familiarity with general workflow concepts. Business process management (BPM) experience is not necessary.
- Familiarity with Red Hat JBoss BRMS 6 is helpful but not necessary.
Your abilities after the course:
- Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes.
Course duration & Exam:
4days of classroom training
Recommended training: (JB427)
A candidate must pass the following exams to earn this credential:
EX427 -Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design exam
COURSE CONTENT:JB427 :-Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design exam
Introduction to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Review the architecture and major components of the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- Install BPMS, JBoss Developer Studio, BPMS and BRMS tooling, and a first application.
Basic business process modeling
- Create business process models using the tooling in JBDS.
BPMS application integration and deployment
- Create an application that uses a business process.
- Deploy the application to the BPMS server.
Test and debug BPMS applications
- Create a unit test for a BPMS application.
- Debug the application in JBoss Developer Studio.
Advanced business process modeling
- Create more complex business processes.
- Use the dashboard builder to monitor and control processes.
- Use the simulation engine extension to simulate a business process.